All machinery is supplied with plant specific plant risk assessments, RMS minimum safety specification, and highly experienced, competent and professional operators.
Utilising their own list of plant and an extensive network of highly experienced and skilled sub-contractors, Rugendyke and Bashforth offer the following items of earthmoving plant for hire:
- Excavators 1.8-45t with attachments including mulching heads, till buckets, rippers,
log and rock grabs, sieve buckets and others as required.
- Backhoe with attachments including hydraulic rock hammer and tilt bucket
- Bulldozers, 12 - 30t
- Graders, 12 and 14ft mould board width
- Rollers - padfoot 1.5-18t, vibrating smooth drum 3 - 18t, multi tyred 12 - 25t and
static 3 point
- Watercarts, 5000 - 15,000lt capacity
- Front End Loaders, 2m3-3.5m3 bucket capacity, wheeled and tracked
- Articulated six wheel drive dump trucks, 25t - 40t capacity
- Elevating Scrapers, 13 - 23 yard capacity
- Rigid tippers, 12.5t capacity with rock bodies
- Truck and Dog tipping combinations, 33t carrying capacity
- Ancillary plant including foot compactors (wacka-packas), small and large
dewatering and fire-fighting pumps, quick cut saws, laser levels, chainsaws etc.